That’s right, this week is the final podcast broadcast for CB this year! It’s a good one though with an announcement of the new product line I’ll be reviewing. For those of you getting this in feed readers, here’s the short version:
- Christmas Wrap-up: A few last minute gift ideas for the photog-type in your circle
- The New Product Line Review Announcement (you gotta listen to find out! 😉 )
- The Value of Starting Over
- Listener Questions and Answers
- Dave from PA – Hot shoe flashes: tungsten or flourescent?
- Lynn from WI – Are 3rd party batteries safe?
- Kevin from CO – Best way to learn photography
Tomorrow, the last What’s This of the Year, and then lights out…nothing again until next week. The next edition of Thursday Thoughts will come back the second week of January (I couldn’t find it in myself to ask someone to put something together for New Years Day any more than Christmas Day!) That means you’re actually gonna have to spend time with family, friends, and loved ones for a few days. Oh darn! Hope that shopping is almost done! If not, be sure you tune in for those last minute gift ideas! Thanks for tuning in and we’ll see you back here tomorrow!
P.S. What made this week’s podcast different from any other podcast I’ve done this year? (Other than the fact that it’s the last one of the year…)