Reading material is a gold mine, not only for inspiration, but for education. The field of photography is one where you can never know everything there is to know, and there will always be people who see things differently that you can learn from and gain insights and inspiration. For that reason, I am always reading something. Here’s a portion of my reading list lately in the hopes that you can find some insights and inspirations too!
- Captured – Lessons from Behind the Lens of a Legendary Wildlife Photographer, Moose Peterson
- Photo Trade Secrets, Volume 2, Zeke Kamm (forthcoming)
- National Geographic – December 2010 Issue
- Shutterbug – February 2011
- Consumer Reports – February 2011
- Bits and Pieces
- Arizona Highways – January 2011
I guess my nose is always in a book or something! Got any suggested reading items? Share your own reading lists in the comments or with me via email. Happy shooting (and reading)!