While Jason Moore is still in transit to his new locale, we’ve got another installment of his Weekly P&P to share between myself, Andrew, and Michael. Be sure to stop by their blogs to get the rest of the P&P updates. Here’s the stuff I saw from the last week that seems noteworthy:
- Lightroom Killer Tips – Matt K. – Always a plethora of information, Matt shares a little nugget about LR and the fact that v2 allows you to change resolution when editing
- Black and White Photography – David Beckerman – More infrared imagery to enjoy – particularly the bench infield.
- Jen Rinaldi – Baby’s got some blue eyes!
- Indograhams – Scotty Graham – Check out his Tuesday post for an awesome underwater abstract!
- Jenny Arnez – I am a softie for photos of dogs, so check out the wet nose from her blog this week
- John Nack – from Adobe, but has great info and links on other sites too, so check it out – he’s got some cool links to HDR photography too!
- Laughing Lion Design – Great tutorial here on lighting effects (it’s just Super – man!)
- Michael Palmer’s just got an eye for imagery (Thursday’s theme is circles)
- This is the week of the worldwide Photowalk, organized by Scott Kelby and inspired by Jeff Revell, so make sure to check these guys out throughout the week.