With March now underway, and the February giveaway wrapped up (check my rare weekend posts making this announcement), I thought I’d take a moment and let the cat out of the bag. This month it’s quite an exciting prize! The winner is going to be awarded a 17″ Tether Table (a $200 retail value)! As if that’s not enough, the folks over at Tether Tools have also generously have thrown in a Jerk Stopper tethering kit that prevents your cables from snagging. If you want to know more about it right now, stop over to their website and check out the product line: Tether Table Product Page
In the meantime, here’s the nitty gritty details for the contest:
- The Number: 1 image per person
- The Size: Longest side must be between 600-800 pixels.
- The window: 30 day window for capture date (nothing earlier than February of 2011
- The theme is: Flat
- The deadline: March 31st at midnight (my time)
- The rest: You can read more about it at the Contest Guidelines page and the Rules of Engagement
Good luck everyone, and here’s the link: March Contest Giveaway
For the record, the Tether Table will be very slightly used, as you know a hardware review is likely forthcoming quite soon on this equipment…but then again, that’s something to look forward to, right?
As a final postscript today, a new poll is up on the sidebar, so if you don’t visit the archives much (maybe take some time soon – lots of good stuff there! 🙂 ), be sure to take a moment and sound off in the latest poll: