As you may have guessed, the podcast that was delayed Friday is now compiled and ready for your listening pleasure. I would like to take another moment to thank Terry Reinert of TKR Photo for taking the time to participate in the interview series – not only is he full of useful information, but a great guy to boot. We literally could have B.S.ed on Skype for another couple hours if time permitted.
This does mean the hardware review was supplanted for this week, due to the dentail fiasco from Friday. On that note, I would also like to clarify that it ended up not being the crown, rather a filling next to it (my mouth is a mess – surprise surprise), that was hitting a nerve. So, it looks like another root canal is headed my way. Fun stuff!
So, without delay, here’s the show notes for this weeks episode of LDP, which you can listen or subscribe to from the PLM site here (it’s also linked in the header up top):
- Worldwide Photowalk
- Hobby Losses on Taxes a no-no
- Online Depth of Field Calculator from Canon
- Ritz Camera to auction off its stores – will gear go too?
- A uniquie perspective on the history and development of the Canon EOS 1- line
- Canon rebates extended through August 8th on glass and flash
- OnOne Software Contest currently underway (make sure you submit your images in the next couple weeks – time’s a’wastin’!)
- Congrats to Fred for winning the discount coupon for Fotoquote Pro
- Wacom Contest is coming up next month – details TBD
Interview with Terry Reinert
Listener Questions and Answers: Exposure Triangles, Filters, and Hair Lights
Thanks for subscribing, and have a great day all. Happy shooting and we’ll see you back here tomorrow!