In lieu of a video tutorial today, I’ve recorded an audio podcast. The primary reason for this is because the tip I want to share involves a technique I don’t really have a good sample shot in my library to show you how to apply the technique. So…tune in to this special audio episode for Canon Blogger.
Show notes include information on:
- I will have a new gallery of photos out on my photography gallery site tomorrow.
- Selective Noise Reduction
- A DIY Backlight (how to make your own)
- Not one, but 2 videos on lighting gear from www.prophotolife.com
- Jason Moore is off to France, with kudos on his way out from Photoshop User TV
- Don’t forget to check out Jason’s Geographic Community Composition on Thursday of this week (the 15th)
Happy shooting and we’ll see you back here again tomorrow!